Multi-Lingual Customer Success Associate - London, Ontario)
Provide excellent service to customers by addressing inquiries and accurately processing orders. Creates customer success through can-do attitude with a smile.
creative Customer success
- Manage customer sales trends and actions. Report out to sales and operations teams on customer success and opportunities.
- Liaison between multiple internal departments to ensure customer needs are met, including order processing, customer set-up, customer feed-back and complaint processing.
- Creatively solve problems presented by customers. Follow the Escalation process to obtain rapid support if issue cannot be resolved independently.
- Accurately enter order information into the ERP System and interpret the ERP data to be able to correctly process an order.
- Follow and document customer specific ordering processes: order acknowledgement, order processing and order completion.
- Build relationships with customers to improve customer satisfaction
enable sales and marketing team success
- Ensure marketing materials are made available to customers and sales team in a timely manner.
- Engage customers on new promotions by rolling out promotional material through the existing communication channels.
- Collect and feed-back customer comments and concerns to the marketing and sales teams.
- Identify, reproduce and document bugs for the I.T team, to continuously improve the e-commerce platform
- Rapid response to internal or external inquiries via phone, e-mail and other electronic methods.
- Utilize social media tools to monitor and communicate the product/business story.
- Working effectively with Operations and Order fulfillment team to create simple, clear and timely communication related to customer orders, building trust for the company
Health and Safety and Policy compliance
- Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety legislation, including the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, the Occupational Health and Safety Act, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in International business, Customer Service, Marketing, Accounting, or a related field of study
- 3 years of experience in customer service or customer facing role. Working in a medical, or consumer product related field.
- Strong bias for action
- Worked in complex I.T systems
- Solved significant customer problems in prior roles
- English/French language literate with:
- Proficiency in writing
- Proficiency in speaking
- Additional language ability considered an asset, e.g. Spanish, Dutch, Arabic etc…
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with little or no direct supervision
- Ability to learn new computer software quickly
- Ability to multi-task and drive continuous improvement
- Computer literate with:
- Intermediate experience in MS Office (excel, work, PowerPoint)
- Intermediate experience in MS Outlook
At an applicant’s request, TMI will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities