Graphic Designer - 12 Month Contract
As a member of our Global Marketing and Portfolio team, you will provide in-house graphic design support and execution for a variety of projects to be used in TMI internal and external communications. Projects include product related materials (inserts, product decorating, advertising, brochures, sell sheets, packaging).
CREATION AND EXECUTION
- Ensure that all details of work are agreed upon with key stakeholder and translated into finished goods.
- Ensure consistency to our corporate/brand image through marketing material
- Ensure adherence to corporate identity and branding guidelines as required
- Track projects in systems and communicate as needed
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to generate relevant creative concepts and composites as required
- Ensure successful production of materials with outside vendors as required
- Manage and maintain all artwork and archived files
- Manage, develop, and execute on processes for efficiency, project management and file management (such as Master Control file input, wrike project management system)
- Ensure completion of all projects are within the agreed timelines
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety legislation, including the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, the Occupational Health and Safety Act, etc.
- Diploma in Graphic Design or a related field of study
- 1 – 3 years of experience in graphic design on a Mac platform, ideally in an advertising agency or similar environment
- Computer literate with:
- Intermediate experience with Adobe PhotoShop (latest edition)
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Illustrator (latest edition)
- Intermediate experience with Adobe InDesign (latest edition)
- Intermediate experience with MS Office suite of products (latest edition)
- Basic to intermediate experience with Acrobat (latest edition) is an asset
- Strong knowledge of design concepts
- Knowledge of multi-colour offset printing and digital printing processes an asset
- Previous copywriting experience is an asset
- Strong organizational, communication and creative skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines
How to Apply
- Include a résumé and cover letter which includes the job title
- Use Microsoft Word .doc or .rtf formats
- Include the job title and your name in the title of both Word documents
- Include the job title in the Subject line of your email
Trudell Medical International
London, ON N5V 5G4
At the applicant's request, TMI will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities.
Please send your résumé only once per position.
Résumés will be accepted throughout the process, but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
TMI is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in joining our team.