Group Director, Global Sales
As a leader in our Global Sales group, you will engage the global sales team and distribution channel partners to drive revenue and share growth across product lines, utilizing our full portfolio to exceed business targets. You will provide commercial leadership to drive appropriate strategy and tactics across markets that result in significant market reach and market success.
SALES STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
- Develop, with country managers, distribution channel partners, and product managers, effective sales strategies to grow product line revenue, share growth, and profitability growth
- Deploy localized value propositions that enable differentiation based on target customers and care pathways and result in higher margins
- Identify and implement new distribution methods that could result in deeper and broader access for our products
- Work closely with marketing and specific regional sales organizations to develop and deploy go-to-market plans
- Create and implement effective direct strategies
- Oversee preparation and execution of region specific sales plans
- Work closely with Marketing staff to develop and maintain business plans that include:
- product pipeline
- market development
- share gain plans
- Drive functional excellence through sales skills and training
- Develop and deploy the right sales processes to enable a focused sales team that helps TMI win in the market
- Create and promote a sales culture with all team members
- Demonstrate extreme outcome orientation to exceed goals and targets
- Represent the voice of the customer to internal Marketing and Product Development colleagues
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key healthcare professionals e.g.:
- respiratory therapists
- key opinion leaders
- key accounts
- payers, including CCGs
- patients and patient advocacy groups
- Participate as a Company representative in negotiations with key accounts and channel partners
- Identify potential partnerships, strategies, alliances or acquisitions
- Hire and build the best sales team that can prospect and gather to creatively and effectively drive sales growth across all segments
- Set and manage high expectations
- Constantly coach and develop sales leaders across TMI who are hungry to win and to solve customer problems
HEALTH AND SAFETY AND POLICY COMPLIANCE
- Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety legislation, including the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, the Occupational Health and Safety Act, etc.
- Contribute to a safe work environment by following and enforcing Health and Safety practices
- Adhere to all relevant policies, procedures and legislation
- Ensure awareness and compliance of laws and regulations specific to international marketing and sales, e.g. Physician Payments Sunshine Act, international anti-corruption legislation, etc.
- Assist the Company in meeting regulatory requirements as necessary and other duties as assigned
- Perform special projects as required
- Participate in ongoing training and professional associations as appropriate
- Fully utilize TMI resources to ensure delivery of a quality product to all internal and external customers at a minimal cost
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Business and MBA preferred
- Fifteen years of senior sales experience
- Includes proven ability to operate at the senior management level spanning across continents to drive share & revenue growth in the medical device industry
- Extensive global sales experience
- Proven experience in leading distributors to accomplish sales
- Clear understanding of all aspects of applicable treatment areas and patient care pathways in global markets experience with asthma, COPD, CF
- Sales Strategy development and deployment considering markets, patient pathways, reimbursements, competitive moves and such to drive share & revenue growth.
- Experience with good risk management practices
- Good ethical conduct
- Ability to communicate effectively with people and distributors from various continents
- Solid understanding of sales and marketing best practices including the new product launch process
- Strong team player, and ability to develop, maintain, and deepen customer and business stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
- Include a résumé and cover letter which includes the job title
- Use Microsoft Word .doc or .rtf formats
- Include the job title and your name in the title of both Word documents
- Include the job title in the Subject line of your email
Trudell Medical International
London, ON N5V 5G4
At the applicants's request, TMI will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities.
Please send your résumé only once per position.
Résumés will be accepted throughout the process, but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
TMI is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in joining our team.