Manager, Business Development - Asia Pacific
As a member of our Global Sales team, you will develop and execute business plans to drive sales of core products within defined territories; identify and define market opportunities including new product requirements, distribution strategy formulation, and sales execution to ensure awareness and attainment of Company sales and profitability objectives; achieve annual sales budgets, develop stakeholder relationships, evaluate new product opportunities, and develop country specific sales programs.
- Ensure to develop robust actionable market insights by conducting country & competitive analyses
- Ensure that industry trends are monitored
BUSINESS PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTATION
- Develop, maintain and execute business plans which include country-specific market development, sales plans and go-to-market plan for new product launches
- Ensure that all corporate activities at congresses and meetings are organized and prepared
- Ensure that annual sales and product margin targets are met
- Provide an accurate sales forecast on an annual basis
- Ensure that all new business opportunities are identified and communicated to Corporate
SALES PARTNER MANAGEMENT
- Ensure that the best distribution channels are utilized in each market
- Develop and maintain relationships with regional dealers, key opinion leaders, societies, and organizations.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety legislation
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or Science or a related field of study
- At least 3 years of experience in business development experience in Asia Pacific within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Proven track record of achieving business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships
- Experience in developing relationships is an asset
- Ability to travel throughout Asia Pacific
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of key Asian Pacific hospital and retail markets, regulatory and clinical environments, and business practices
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Japanese
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese, or Korean would be an asset
How to Apply
- Include a résumé and cover letter which includes the job title
- Use Microsoft Word .doc or .rtf formats
- Include the job title and your name in the title of both Word documents
- Include the job title in the Subject line of your email
Trudell Medical International
London, ON N5V 5G4
At the applicant's request, TMI will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities.
Please send your résumé only once per position.
Résumés will be accepted throughout the process, but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
TMI is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in joining our team.