Regional Manager, Business Development - Middle East
As our Regional Manager, Business Development – Middle East you will drive business development in the region by utilizing the entire product portfolio to identify growth opportunities with distribution channel partners and effectively manage and enable channel partners to deliver on growth.
MARKET IMMERSION AND ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS
- Immerse in key markets to develop a deeper understanding of how TMI’s product portfolio could create unique value in a country/region and current/future competitive landscape to develop actionable market insights
- Evaluate opportunities considering revenue and margin growth and develop plans and proposals for key decisions. Own actions and execute growth plans.
- Monitor and understand emerging industry trends in specific country/ies to ensure business is positioned for future success
- Develop and maintain relevant regional key opinion leader (KOL) relationships and key medical society relationships
- Utilize global resources as needed to be known as a clinical leader in the region
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CHANNEL PARTNER MANAGEMENT
- Identify, develop and proactively manage key channel partners to achieve revenue, margin and share growth
- Negotiate contracts with channel partners and proactively manage contract lifecycles
- Establish operating rhythms and quality of discussions with channel partners to ensure commercial insights are available to the business
- Ensure relationships are built on consistent and proactive communication so that channel partners can deliver on the value for the business
- Provide specific training and tools that enable channel partners to maximize the value of opportunities in their countries or regions
BUSINESS PLANNING AND EXECUTION
- Develop and execute business plans which include country-specific market development plans along with channel partners considering segmentation, product positioning, promotions and targeting activities
- Develop business development forecasts and ensure proactive management to achieve targets
- Prepare go-to-market plans for new product launches in specific geographies
- Utilize regional congresses to drive product awareness and KOL engagement that creates unique value for the business in the region
- Plan and organize events as needed
- Identify new product opportunities and pass on the ideas to product development team
HEALTH AND SAFETY AND POLICY COMPLIANCE
- Comply with relevant health and safety legislation
- Adhere to all relevant policies, procedures and legislation
- University degree in business, marketing, or science
- Fifteen years business development experience in the Middle East within the medical device industry
- Proven track record of achieving business objectives through distribution channel partners
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships
- Experience in developing relationships is an asset
- Ability to travel throughout the Middle East
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of key Middle East hospital and retail markets, regulatory environments and business practices
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fluent in written and spoken French, Spanish, or German would be an asset
How to Apply
- Include a résumé and cover letter which includes the job title
- Use Microsoft Word .doc or .rtf formats
- Include the job title and your name in the title of both Word documents
- Include the job title in the Subject line of your email
Trudell Medical International
London, ON N5V 5G4
At the applicants's request, TMI will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities.
Please send your résumé only once per position.
Résumés will be accepted throughout the process, but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
TMI is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in joining our team.