Manufacturing Assembler, Afternoon Shift - 5 Positions
As a key member of the Manufacturing Team, you will be working cooperatively with Manufacturing colleagues to assemble devices in a consistent, accurate, and timely manner.
ASSEMBLY, DECORATION AND PACKAGING
- Ensure that products are assembled safely, with high quality, and efficiently
- Ensure established procedures are followed, e.g. Assembly Procedures
INSPECTION AND DOCUMENTATION
- Ensure that required device inspections are completed
- Ensure that documentation is completed accurately and in accordance with applicable standards, e.g. Good Documentation Practices
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety legislation, including the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, the Occupational Health and Safety Act, etc.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work environment
- Wear prescribed PPE, e.g. safety glasses, gloves, aprons
- Report unsafe work conditions and / or hazards to Supervisor
- High school diploma
- 2 years of experience in a similar team environment is an asset
- Ability to manually, and with automated equipment operation, assemble, decorate, package and box small components and finished goods in a fast-paced environment
- Mobility: ability to walk, stand, and sit
- Upper Extremity Function: ability to reach low
- Lower Extremity Function: ability to stoop/bend, twist
- Strength: ability to lift to mid height (average < 10 pounds, maximum 26 pounds); ability to carry (maximum 26 pounds); ability to push up to 11 pounds; ability to pull up to 11 pounds
- Ability to work in a rotation
- Ability to visually detect very small (i.e. ½ mm) non-conformances in shape, size, colour, etc., and functionality non-conformances in components or products
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and cooperatively in a close team environment
- Knowledge of a quality system program is an asset
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) is an asset
- Ability to use hands to grip, handle, and finger
- Mid and minor range of motion of wrists and elbows
- Neck flexion and rotation
- Ability to reach mid height
How to Apply
- Include a résumé and cover letter which includes the job title
- Use Microsoft Word .doc or .rtf formats
- Include the job title and your name in the title of both Word documents
- Include the job title in the Subject line of your email
Trudell Medical International
London, ON N5V 5G4
At the applicant's request, TMI will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities.
Please send your résumé only once per position.
Résumés will be accepted throughout the process, but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
TMI is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in joining our team.