As a leader in our Global Sales group, you will drive strong sales growth across Canada with direct and indirect channels utilizing entire product portfolio of TMI by developing key insight in the marketplace and developing plans to capitalize the growth opportunities and to empower teams to realize the growth opportunities.
ANALYSIS AND INSIGHTS 15%
- Gather insights by collecting robust market, brand and competitor data that helps articulate actions to be taken
- Develop sales forecast for Canada and develop insights to capitalize the opportunities
- Create Mechanism and methods to measure effectiveness of programs and managers
SALES STRATEGY AND PLANNING 15%
- Drive profit, growth and expansion of existing and future products lines by successfully developing and implementing sales strategies and plans e.g. business plans, sales budgets, resources allocation, reimbursement plans etc.
- Identify new sales and marketing tactics and /or product offerings to exploit such opportunities
- Develop a key account strategy to influence all stakeholders to drive growth
FOCUSED EXECUTION 40%
- Ensure that annual sales targets are exceeded while managing cost to plan.
- Secure reimbursement with private and public payers
- Develop KOL’s and influencers to drive advocacy of Trudell products
- Put in mechanisms to engage distribution channels partners to drive growth
- Maximize national market share and minimize duplication by leveraging Trudell Medical Marketing Limited (TMML) to support TMI’s sales objectives
MEASUREMENT AND TRACKING 10%
- Establish key performance indicators, measure and track performance and update actions to achieve provincial and product specific objectives
- Business P&L management
- Develop a standardization of sales process/SFDCMonitor and track performance
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT 20%
- Educate/mentor/coach and improve based on employee individual strength, opportunities and needs, including on-boarding and driving performance Indicators etc.
- Create a collaborative team environment where everyone is held accountable and proceed to uphold the same standards.
- Provide feedback consistently and address performance/discipline action when required.
- Degree in Business or Science or a related field of study, MBA preferred.
- 15 years of progressive experience in sales and marketing roles in medical devices including at least 5+ years sales management
- Proven track record of sales success
- Proven track record of success with HCP engagement, key account management, market access and reimbursement, and government affairs.
- Advanced analytical skills
- Are up to date with sales and marketing best practices in medical device and pharma industry
- Driven change within sales function to adapt to business conditions and changes with realignment
- Proven communication skills that improve and drive change and achieve results
- Experience in developing relationships, programs with regional health authority bodies (e.g. LHINs, CCACs), hospitals, and provincial healthcare systems
- Experience building strong relationships with key health care professionals, e.g. Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), Respirologists, Allergists, Pediatricians, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals
- Experience developing key industry and patient association relationships