Planner and Scheduler
As a key member of the Manufacturing Team, you will ensure customer requirements are met by maximizing customer order fulfilment and replenishing safety stock requirements while ensuring production is scheduled efficiently and in a timely manner.
PLANNING AND ERP
- Ensure that production requirements are planned in a timely manner, by running ERP properly (information is updated, utilized properly and accurately)
- Ensure that production is scheduled in the most efficient manner by understanding product variations, machine and production line capabilities and availability of assembler resources.
- Meet order requirements by preparing and communicating the Master Schedule for production operations in a timely manner
- Ensure product availability to meet customer requirements, by coordinating with Customer Service and by calculating and recommending raw material and finished goods safety stock levels.
- Create, modify and close manufacturing orders and pick lists in a timely manner
- Ensure raw materials and finished goods inventories are managed, by calculating and establishing ERP order policies, by monitoring and recommending disposal of obsolete or excess stock and by monitoring and recommending safety stock levels.
- Ensure on-time order filling at the established rate, by maintaining finished goods inventories
- Provide back-up support to Logistics and Materials Specialist during absence.
RAW MATERIAL DELIVERY
- Ensure requirements are met, by releasing requisitions to ensure that molded components are scheduled with suppliers
- Ensure requirements reach MMC, by coordinating their material requirements and trucking schedule
HEALTH AND SAFEY
- Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety legislation, including the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, the Occupational Health and Safety Act, etc.
SPECIALIZED SKILL, ABILITY, OR KNOWLEDGE
- Certificate in Inventory Management, or a related field of study
- 5 years of experience in manufacturing, including 3 years in planning or scheduling
- Knowledge or experience in an ISO environment is an asset
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Computer literate with:
- Basic to intermediate experience in MS Word
- Intermediate to advanced experience in MS Excel
- Basic to intermediate experience in MS Dynamics Great Plains
- Able to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good organizational skills
How to Apply
- Include a résumé and cover letter which includes the job title
- Use Microsoft Word .doc or .rtf formats
- Include the job title and your name in the title of both Word documents
- Include the job title in the Subject line of your email
Trudell Medical International
London, ON N5V 5G4
At the applicants's request, TMI will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities.
Please send your résumé only once per position.
Résumés will be accepted throughout the process, but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
TMI is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in joining our team.