As a member of our Global Marketing and Portfolio team, you will define global brand strategies including product roadmap, new product requirements, and life cycle management. Drive product adoption, and market share growth. Extract maximum value by delivering clinically and economically viable products and programs.
- Drive the identification of key customer needs, specifically focused on respiratory technologies
- Deliver analysis of current and future respiratory care markets
- Develop market insights by researching and analyzing the market and industry; includes target and competitive landscaping and profiling, and monitoring areas of strategic interest
- Ensure collection and availability of robust market research and brand research
- Develop hypothesis and test insights based on research data analysis
- Develop insights by focusing on patient journey and key stakeholder attachment points
- Develop clear understanding of therapy landscape for each product line, including for example key competitive companies, advantages and disadvantages of various drug/device combinations, therapeutic and diagnostic product/device offerings, disease management guidelines, regulatory and reimbursement requirements, etc.
- Uncover areas of opportunity, i.e. by analyzing market trends and competitor intelligence
- Deliver market analysis and develop business strategy, i.e. by using a broad framework of strategic marketing tools
- Develop activation plans with measurable outcomes based on sales distribution leveraging and on-line channels data gathering
- Continuously drive sales and profit targets by improving the activation plans
- Own the business model for assigned product lines, e.g.
- Build business models based on market assessment and technology capabilities
- Track key milestones and key performance indicators
- Assess and assimilate competitive intel
- Contribute towards product pipeline strategy and product development plans
- Act as voice of customer to the business
- Establish “needs” roadmap for the market and key stakeholders
- Lead the development and execution of formal customer input processes
- Lead multiple voice of customer initiatives – advisory boards, technology suites, roadshows, etc.
- Create user requirement and scope definition for solutions
- Participate in the product development process
- Actively participate in the development core teams - work closely with technical lead and/or core team leads
- Contribute to clinical and regulatory strategy
- Support global product launch
- Lead the development of value proposition, global marketing messages and campaigns
- Develop marketing claims, positioning, global brand value proposition, and messaging etc.
- Develop consistent and sustained evidence generation and lifecycle management plans
- Lead creation of all promotional and educational materials for patients and key stakeholders (e.g. physicians, pharmacists, nurses, payers, policy makers, etc.)
- Lead resource and promotional mix allocation
MEASUREMENT AND TRACKING
- Manage program budgets
- Ensure that strategy and messaging effectiveness is measured, i.e. by collecting and analyzing applicable data
- Ensure performance is monitored and tracked
- Serve as the voice of customer on product development teams leading the advancement of on-target, clinically meaningful products to market
- Ensure solid relationships are maintained with customers, including key distributors
- Ensure solid relationships are maintained with key opinion leaders
- Ensure information sharing across Marketing and Sales to keep abreast of market opportunities and business area marketing needs
- Develop synergies with other TML Operating Companies
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety legislation, including the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, the Occupational Health and Safety Act, etc.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field of study; MBA preferred
- 5 years of progressively responsible experience in product marketing, marketing program management, or combination with product development in the medical device, pharmaceutical, or consumer brands market place
- Medical or pharmaceutical sales experience is an asset
- Ability to create and maintain effective and collaborative relationships within and outside the organization; strong relationship building skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including strong business writing skills
- Ability to create and implement effective marketing plans and materials
- Experience in new product introduction and market research
How to Apply
- Include a résumé and cover letter which includes the job title
- Use Microsoft Word .doc or .rtf formats
- Include the job title and your name in the title of both Word documents
- Include the job title in the Subject line of your email
Trudell Medical International
London, ON N5V 5G4
At the applicants's request, TMI will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities.
Please send your résumé only once per position.
Résumés will be accepted throughout the process, but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
TMI is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in joining our team.