Receptionist - London, Ontario
Purpose: Perform daily receptionist responsibilities for TMI, TML and provide administrative support to Human Resources team.
- Perform receptionist duties including greeting and controlling the movement of visitors, opening mail, answering the phone, forwarding messages, paging etc.
- Ensure the Reception Procedure Manual is updated, maintained and available at all times
- Maintain visitor’s log of vehicles and people
- Perform administrative duties including typing, and preparing correspondence, documents and spreadsheets as required
- Ensure incoming mail is sorted and distributed to employees in a timely manner
- Assist with generating reports and data maintenance for various departments, e.g. Human Resources, Finance, etc.
HR PROGRAM SUPPORT
- Recruitment Support (e.g. resume sorting, interview scheduling, interview confirmation, acknowledgement letter administration)
- Tracking and administration (e.g. Employee Recognition, Employee Suggestion Program, processing service awards, donations and gifts)
- Schedule employee onboarding training and activities
- Other general administration
- Diploma in Administrative or a related field of study
- 3 years of experience in general office administration
- Computer literate with:
- Intermediate experience in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Excellent communication abilities, including strong verbal and written English language skills
- Strong administrative skills including word-processing, filing etc.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize, organize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Demonstrated punctuality and regular attendance in a fixed schedule
How to Apply
- Include a résumé and cover letter which includes the job title
- Use Microsoft Word .doc or .rtf formats
- Include the job title and your name in the title of both Word documents
- Include the job title in the Subject line of your email
Trudell Medical International
London, ON N5V 5G4
At the applicant's request, TMI will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities.
Please send your résumé only once per position.
Résumés will be accepted throughout the process, but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
TMI is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in joining our team.