Receptionist - London, Ontario
Purpose: Perform daily receptionist responsibilities for TMI, TML and provide administrative support to Human Resources team.
- Perform receptionist duties including greeting and controlling the movement of visitors, opening mail, answering the phone, forwarding messages, paging etc.
- Ensure the Reception Procedure Manual is updated, maintained and available at all times
- Maintain visitor’s log of vehicles and people
- Perform administrative duties including typing, and preparing correspondence, documents and spreadsheets as required
- Ensure incoming mail is sorted and distributed to employees in a timely manner
- Assist with generating reports and data maintenance for various departments, e.g. Human Resources, Finance, etc.
HR PROGRAM SUPPORT
- Recruitment Support (e.g. resume sorting, interview scheduling, interview confirmation, acknowledgement letter administration)
- Tracking and administration (e.g. Employee Recognition, Employee Suggestion Program, processing service awards, donations and gifts)
- Schedule employee onboarding training and activities
- Other general administration
- Diploma in Administrative or a related field of study
- 3 years of experience in general office administration
- Computer literate with:
- Intermediate experience in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Excellent communication abilities, including strong verbal and written English language skills
- Strong administrative skills including word-processing, filing etc.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize, organize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Demonstrated punctuality and regular attendance in a fixed schedule