Regional Manager, Business Development - Southern Europe
Your Purpose: Develop and execute business plans to drive sales of TMI products throughout Southern Europe. Ensure that patients who are in need of TMI products have access to them where and when they need them.
The Focus: Identify and define new business and market opportunities. Develop and grow key distributor relationships to formulate a resilient distribution strategy across all markets.
- Conduct country and competitive analyses to develop robust actionable market insights
- Evaluate new market opportunities
- Monitor industry trends
BUSINESS PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTATION
- Develop, maintain and execute business plans which include country-specific market development and sales plans
- Prepare go-to-market plans for new product launches
- Organize, schedule and design corporate activities at congresses and meetings
- Exhibition logistics
- Training programs and workshops
- Group dinners
- KOL relationship development programs
- Identify new product opportunities and translate these ideas through Corporate
- Achieve annual sales and product margin targets and control departmental expenditures to approved budgets
- Develop accurate sales forecasts on an annual basis
- Identify new business opportunities and translate these ideas through Corporate
- Identify potential partnerships, strategic alliances or acquisition targets
SALES PARTNER MANAGEMENT
- Identify and develop key distributors to achieve critical market development milestones and share targets
- Ensure that the best distribution channel is utilized in each market
- Establish regular distribution updates and communications
- Negotiate, establish and maintain distributor contracts
- Establish and maintain relationships with regional key opinion leaders, societies, and organizations
HEALTH AND SAFETY AND POLICY COMPLIANCE
- Comply with relevant health and safety legislation
- Adhere to all relevant policies, procedures and legislation
- Perform special projects as required
- Participate in ongoing training and professional associations as appropriate
- Fully utilize TM-UK resources to ensure delivery of a quality product to all internal and external customers at a minimal cost
- University degree in business, marketing, or science
- Three years business development experience in Europe within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Proven track record of achieving business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships
- Experience in developing relationships is an asset
- Ability to travel throughout Southern Europe
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of key European hospital and retail markets, regulatory environments and business practices
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fluent in written and spoken French or Spanish would be an asset
How to Apply
- Include a résumé and cover letter which includes the job title
- Use Microsoft Word .doc or .rtf formats
- Include the job title and your name in the title of both Word documents
- Include the job title in the Subject line of your email
Trudell Medical International
London, ON N5V 5G4
At the applicants's request, TMI will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities.
Please send your résumé only once per position.
Résumés will be accepted throughout the process, but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
TMI is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in joining our team.