Territory Marketing Manager - Canada
As a member of our Global Sales team, you will develop and execute on Canada specific marketing strategies and actions for TMI products. Contribute Canadian insights to TMI’s global marketing strategies. Support global awareness and attainment of Company sales and profitability objectives on an annual and long-term basis.
- Achieve desired business outcomes by following and encouraging others to follow TMI marketing best practices
- Develop and maintain the coordination of all product line marketing plans
- Mine relevant product related knowledge and get it internally disseminated
- Generate all sales forecasting and reporting on time and accurately
- Drive profit, growth, and expansion of existing and future product lines by executing on marketing plans
- Optimize market comprehension by coordinating and conducting market research projects
- Determine marketing program effectiveness by collecting and analyzing sales data
- Develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety legislation, including the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, the Occupational Health and Safety Act, etc.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or Sciences or a related field of study
- 4 years of experience in product management in the medical device, pharmaceutical, or consumer products field
- Includes experience in market research and product development
- 3 years of medical or pharmaceutical sales experience is an asset, ideally with a respiratory portfolio of products
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including strong business writing skills
- Clinical and/or respiratory therapy experience is an asset
- Experience building strong relationships with key healthcare professionals, e.g. physicians, pharmacists, respiratory therapist, and key opinion leaders
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literate with:
- Advanced experience in Microsoft* applications
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally
- High level of motivation
- Ability to work with little direct supervision
How to Apply
- Include a résumé and cover letter which includes the job title
- Use Microsoft Word .doc or .rtf formats
- Include the job title and your name in the title of both Word documents
- Include the job title in the Subject line of your email
Trudell Medical International
London, ON N5V 5G4
At the applicants's request, TMI will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities.
Please send your résumé only once per position.
Résumés will be accepted throughout the process, but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
TMI is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in joining our team.