The AeroCount* integrated mechanical does counter is used on 8 FDA approved metered does inhalers (MDI) programs.
Trusted Innovator in Drug Delivery
AeroCount* Dose Counter
AeroCount* Connect digital dose counter extends proven MDI does counter technology to connected healthcare.
üRapid development and deployment of connected devices and a linked digital respiratory disease management solution
üCustomizable companion connect care platform
üTracks adherence (time and date)
üAbility to provide information and analytics to enable value-based care
Connect, Engage & Empower
Electronics integrated with TMAI mechanical does counter
AeroCount* Does Counter Technology Platform
Design Features and Benefits
- Compatible with a wide range of popular MDI components (actuators, canisters, valves)
- Easy to attach to canister with a label over-wrap providing seamless integration
- Ability to be integrated with the canister allows for maintaining count integrity
- No interference with airflow and aerosol generation
- Complete service from product development to commercial manufacturing compliant with cGMP
- Proven execution of design verification and Drug Master Files (DMF) to support partner regulatory submissions
- Over 50 issued patents and patents pending in dose counting technologies with the first dating back to January 1998
- Production capabilities meet rigorous global standards, including ISO 13485:2003 Registered Quality System
- Fully automated and validated production carried out in ISO Class 8 clean rooms
- 100% in-process testing and Process Analytical Technologies (PAT)
- Shipped in bulk ready for final packaging
Trudell Medical International
- Extensive IP portfolio n dose counting
- 20+ years developing dose counters
- 10+ years of supplying high commercial volumes
With over a decade of experience in research and development in the dose indicator and counter field, you can leverage our experience to integrate one with your MDI.
TMI is interested in working in collaboration with pharmaceutical partners throughout the world to customize and supply commercial dose indicators and counters.
If you are a looking for more information, please contact us.