Join a Culture of Learning
As an employee of Trudell Medical International (TMI), you are part of something special. You are supported in your development and encouraged to achieve your optimum performance.
Through Innovation, Creativity and Excellence, TMI employees help people around the globe breathe easier. This unwavering commitment is evidenced in the products they create, the innovations they generate and the standards of excellence they deliver.
TMI employees harness the power of their innovative spirit to relentlessly pursue creative new opportunities and secure sustainable growth. Advanced product design, research in aerosol science and cleanroom manufacturing of medical devices provide a fulfilling work environment.
- Challenging careers that impact patient care around the globe and offer the opportunity to learn constantly
- Clear, consistent and demonstrated values
- Education and training support
- Steady business growth
- Socially responsible environment
- Clean, modern environment
- Fair and competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Family benefit coverage
Contact us today to find out how you can put your skills to work in an environment of Innovation, Creativity and Excellence at Trudell Medical International.
Current Employment Opportunities
Technical Supervisor, Manufacturing (Weekend)
Graphic Designer (12 Month Contract)
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Director of Sales, Canada
Custodian, Afternoon Shift (2 positions available)
Manager, Business Development
How to Apply
hr [at] trudellmed.com
- Include a résumé and cover letter which includes the job title
- Use Microsoft Word .doc or .rtf formats
- Include the job title and your name in the title of both Word documents
- Include the job title in the Subject line of your email
Trudell Medical International
London, ON N5V 5G4
At the applicant's request, TMI will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities.
Please send your résumé only once per position.
Résumés will be accepted throughout the process, but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
TMI is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in joining our team.