Trudell Medical International (TMI) welcomes feedback on how we provide accessible customer service. Customer feedback will help us identify barriers and respond to concerns.
Customers will be notified of how to provide feedback in the following ways:
- Public notice on our www.trudellmed.com webpage
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way TMI provides goods, services or facilities to people with disabilities can provide feedback in the following way(s):
- Phone: 519-455-7060 extension 2111
- Email: hr [at] trudellmed.com
- Mail: Human Resources Department Trudell Medical International 725 Third Street
London Ontario, Canada N5V 5G4
All feedback, including complaints, will be handled in the following manner:
- Feedback, including complaints will be directed to the Director, Human Resources
- The Director, Human Resources will review the feedback, including complaints
- The Director, Human Resources will respond to the customer to advise of what action, if any, has or will take place to address the feedback or complaint
Customers can expect to hear back in 3 business days.
TMI will make sure our feedback process is accessible to people with disabilities by providing or arranging for accessible formats and communication supports, on request.